- System manager provides real-time system status, including event logs, system activity, broadcast status, impedance speaker monitoring, fan flow and amplifier thermal status
- Supports multi-voice audio, driving up to 6 voices concurrently to up to 128 zones
- DSP-based Audio
- Up to 32 access panels per system
- Supports Intelligent Speaker Monitoring and Tapping (ISMT)
- Fully configurable broadcast priority
- Front rack access for ease of maintenance
- Native PABX interface
- Up to 32 speakers per loop (with ISMT)
- Alarm audio “ducking” for clear voice communication
A single controller can support up to 32 1000W amplifier chassis
- Up to 128 zones
- Up to 32 external audio inputs
- Up to 128 recorded messages
- Up to 128 peripheral devices
- Supports up to 32 external access panels
- Native support redundancy A-B
- DNV Type Approved and CE Certified as a Public Address and General Alarm System, using the standards DNVGL-CG-0339, the relevant parts of IEC60945 Ed. 4 for protected equipment, and EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995, EN 55103-2:2009 (PENDING)
PAGASYS® GEN II is a robust public address and general alarm platform for use in a variety of environments. The NEW PAGASYS GEN II will take technology to the next level by offering a user-friendly, comprehensive, real-time system manager interface and a front-access design.
Upgraded NEW Features, in addition to providing the same legacy features,the Federal Signal PAGASYS is known for, the PAGASYS GEN II system includes multi-voice audio routing (6 voices), alarm audio “ducking” for clear voice communication, and integrated digital signal processing. Standard configurations and front access to the system hardware lead to reduced complexity and ease of maintenance.
PAGASYS GEN II allows a user to manage system operation from the centralized system manager with extensive software field diagnostics for system hardware, ISMT speakers, and beacon monitoring; as well as other aspects of the system.
New Technology Offers Cost Savings PAGASYS GEN II has been redesigned to utilize innovative technology, while reducing cost of the system at purchase and maintenance. A high-performance processor and memory solution, along with integrated digital signal processing (DSP), supports up to 32 amplifier chassis (38400 Watts of audio power) per processor and monitors and drives an extensive network of speakers, beacons, and other safety equipment and peripherals.